- Academies / Programs >
- Advanced Placement (AP) >
- ASB Webstore
- CAASPP / CAST / ELPAC
- Nutrition Services
- Parent / Student Councils >
- Parent Student Handbook
- Registration / Transfer / Enrolling to PSHS >
- Senior Class Information >
- Virtual Calming Room
- Facilites Use
Welcome to our Athletic Clearance Procedure.
To get your student-athlete cleared to play at Palm Springs High School, we require the following items be completed:
1. Parent information
2. Student information
3. Physician evaluation
Without completing all the information, your student-athlete will not play!
Benefits of the Athlete Clearance application
* Provides you with timely information about the status of your clearance
* Enables coaches to see athletes cleared to play
* Helps to ensure athletes are safe
PSHS Athletics Department
All Student-Athletes will need to be cleared to participate in Athletics at Palm Springs High School.
All student-athletes must be cleared to participate in athletics. Please go to our clearance site to begin the process. Once you have completed the online portion, please bring your physical form into the office to complete the process. If we already have your physical, you still must come into the athletic office to get your receipt, check for errors, etc. The final part of the clearance is an academic grade check which will be done in the athletic office once they student/parent portions are completed.